to Roberto Ricci, and other Lojban novices

While the debates on this list have been abstruse, indeed too abstruse for
me to really follow just as much as you, I think they are not going to lead
to any fundamental changes.  As Roberto said, it is a bit like arguing
philosophy, and such arguments are often interminable.  Somewhere amidst these
discussions, though, I think a few key people are making some progress.  the
effect will NOT be to change the language, but it will lead to clarifications
in how we explain some of these things from the start.

The best cure for a too-technical thread is to start a less abstruse one.
Since more than 1/2 the readership would be listed in my books as Lojban
novices since they have never publically posted text. any question that you have
as a novice is equally as valuable, if not more so, than the very technical
discussions.

Ask some simple questions, so we can have some simple answers.

lojbab