Re: PROPOSAL Lambda...

la djer. cusku di'e

> Some questions from a lambda lamb:
>
> 1. Can "le ka xa'eda mamta " be rendered as
>         a) the (in mind) property of motherhood  or

Yes.

>         b) the (in mind) property of being the class of all beings that
>         constitute values for the x1 of mamta?

No, I think that is "le ka [xa'eda] du lo'i mamta".  "the class of all ..."
points to "lo'i", and "the property of being ... " is "le ka du".

> 3. Would you point to some basic references on lambda notation?

I learned wat I know about it from reading books on Lisp, which is probably
overkill for your purposes, but Winston & Horn is pretty good on Lisp.
Otherwise, ask pc??

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.