another how-you-say

Pardon me for troubling y'all with another usage question.

This relates to my little narrative again. X asks Y, "Why do you...?"
Y explains his reasons, and says, "Now do you understand why I...?"

After studying the abstraction paper, I guess this:

Why do you go?                  ki'u ma do klama
You know that I go.             do djuno le du'u mi klama
You know why I go.              do djuno le du'u ki'u ma kau mi klama

How'm I doing?

Philip Delaques         |       Ecx malgranda muso,
Genetics Computer Group |       Ne estas sen anuso.
delaques@gcg.com        |