Re: how do you say...

la filip di'e cusku

> I'm trying to write a short narrative. I want one character to command
> another something of the form "go to the store as fast as you can".
> The best I can do so far is "ko klama le zarci sekai traji sutra", or
> "go to the store with the property of extreme speed". I'm not sure
> that's correct, and even if it is, there has to be a better way.

It's not completely correct, because the argument of a BAI has to be a
sumti, so you could say "ko klama le zarci sekai le ka traji sutra".

Other possibilities:

        ko traji sutra klama le zarci
        ko sutrai klama le zarci

But I think we should have some more or less standard way of translating
the "as ... as you can/as ... as possible" (Esperanto "kiel eble plej ...e/a")
phrase. Perhaps with "rai le ka ..."?

        ko klama le zarci rai le ka sutra

Jorge