how do you say...

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to write a short narrative. I want one character to command
another something of the form "go to the store as fast as you can".
The best I can do so far is "ko klama le zarci sekai traji sutra", or
"go to the store with the property of extreme speed". I'm not sure
that's correct, and even if it is, there has to be a better way.

Philip Delaques         |       Ecx malgranda muso,
Genetics Computer Group |       Ne estas sen anuso.
delaques@gcg.com        |