Re: Lojbanizing umlaut

la xorxe dihe cusku:

> > ko gregau fi mi fe le gotro befi loi mitre beife lo granrdidjeridu
>
> ki'a lo granrdidjeridu
> i simlu le ka mutce corgau

A long hollow tree trunk, or maybe branch, used by aboriginal australians
as a musical instrument. I used granr- (grana) to indicate the relevance
of form rather than function to my meaning. I was seeking a
lojbo sralo way of exclaiming "bugger me with a ten-foot bargepole"
(a useful English expression). Alas, I don't think I captured the
essence of lehe sralo tavla, sralo selmamta though I be.

---
coho, mihe le rosta