list archive on yale

I just noticed that the list archive has not been added to since last
December.  Would it not be wrothwhile to put more recent stuff up there?
Also, if that is wht file "loj" is, it would shrink our file space by a
Meg to get it up there.

BTW, if the readme for that directory on the server doesn't say, I recommend
explicitly telling people that you need gunzip to dearc the files,
and telling people how to get copies for various platforms.  Even better
would be to have the programs there in the directory since we do not otherwise
use gzip, and most non-Unix types have never heard of it.

lojbab