Sources for Lojban placenames in local form

Two ways to get the local form of placenames that have conventional
equivalents in English (e. g. Firenze = Florence):

1. The Deutsche Bundesbahn (and maybe other railways) sold and
occasionally gave away maps which had the names of major rail
destinations in the local language (transliterated where necessary).
One I remember in particular advertised the Youthrail pass, and
covered Europe.  Another for sale covered Europe, North Africa, and
the Near East.

2. Similarly, I believe maps from the National Geographic society give
local names for places (along with conventional English forms).

Transliteration != local pronunciation, of course, but it might be a
good start.

Rob