Re: ciska bai tu'a zo bai

Yes, my answer on the direction of teh ga'i/ga'inai scale has been rather
fixed for a long time.  But as I said, I never really considered whether
the opposite direction on the scale might have virtue.  We need a definite
answer, but I suspect I would not argue with a reversal as long as it is
clearly explained, with examples.

I'm not at the moment sure what if anything has come out of this debate -
whether there is any change contemplated by anyone or not.  Likewise the other
two cmavo subject to scale reversal.  Until I see a cmavo line to replace in
in the file, I will presume the status quo.

lojbab