Re: ga'i[nai], ke'u[nai], va'i[nai]

.o'o vs, .o'onai change is sufficiently affecting of existing usage that it
will take substantial agreement from the community to reverse these.  But if
people speak up, and someone is willing to check all texts up on the ftp site
(at minimum), Nora and I can agree to the change based on John's argument
that anger is a fundamental emotion.  So speak up, people!!

"ke'u" has a strong metaphor in "krefu" and hence should not change
I think "va'i" (clue-word valsi) is less aligned, and could change without
too much confusion, but again, someone needs to check for usage in published
text.  Unlike ".o'onai", I think such usage is minimal, and Nora and I will
more readily agree with a milder consensus.

Likewise, with ga'i, and ga'inai, where there has been little real usage.

lojbab