ga'i

I think the original sense of ga'i ought to be retained. (The
Japanese honorific system is much too complex and archaic to
be of much use as an example). I think it is better to assert
rank with ga'i and negate the assertion when necessary.

I can see two circumstances where ga'inai would be appropriate:

  1)   doi nolraitru ga'inai ko nenri klama

which is along the lines of the original example.

  2)   ga'inai ko klama
       [I'm not pulling rank] Do come!

which might be more important in practice.

I prefer to have the ga'i in front of the ko to soften the
impact of the imperative.

   co'o mi'e veion

.i mi du la'o sy. Veijo Vilva sy.