Re: cukta

GK> and I need to say:
GK>         La djan benji le se cukta mi NY fonxa
GK>         John transfers the book to me from NY by modem.
GK>
GK>         Is this correct? Also, what is the analogue of a physical
GK> object? Is it always physical? Or can it after all be the information
GK> contained in a wave, for example?

Quite correct, and you indeed see the intent of 'analogue', to cover all
of the non-hard-copy forms that a book may be found in (which form is expressed
by x5).  In this case, the book is a file on a disk, or a display on the screen,
or possibly even the set of wave packets on the modem line - though the actual
trnasfer itself is the x5 medium place of benji.  Note that the book that
you have is a different one than the one John sent - that one is still on]
his computer in NY, yours is a different copy.  But both are the same
se cukta

lojbab