Re: Lojban phonology

JI> According to the morphology rules, each V and CV syllable (also CVV but
JI> more complicated) is a separate cmavo if it isn't the last syllable of
JI> a brivla.

Not actually correct, though I sense that your intent is correct.  There are
other ways to get a CV into a brivla without it being the final syllable.

E.g. ckafybarja ; cka,fy,BAR,ja, which has 2 CV syllables

I think though that you just worded the answer backwards - the use of stress
in Lojban determines the structure of most polysyllabic words, which would
otherwise break apart into smaller pieces in ambiguous ways.  (Names, the other
kind of polysyllabic word, are held together by their starting and ending
delimiters.)

Let me amend that first to be complete:

THe use of stress and syllable structure (the existence of consonant clusters

is important) in Lojban determines the structure of most polysyllabic words
unambiguously ...

lojbab
Cc: lojbabn lojban
[manually resent to us due to my typo in the Cc: line]