Re: le mi jbomrilu .ui

To receive JL by subscription, we need the form signed requesting a
suhbscription (in case we ever try to go to 2nd class mail in order to
save MUCH postage).  You can do this by a clearly written email message
that has date, snail and email address, and specifically requesting such
a subscription.  We also charge $28 US/Canada and $36 elsewhere for the
subscription, and need to have that money or a credible promise of it
to start the subscription.  But since no JL is soon scheduled, you can take
your time.

Back issues are available per the order form on the ftp site and probably
the web  - I can send it if you can't find it, or can;t access those.
Prior to our subscription basis, we charge 10c/page - now it is a flat $10
per issue, or maybe $9 come to think of it.

THe ftp site has back issues 1-5 allready there.  I plan to put up 6-14
in the not too distant future.  But as you certainly have seen I think, JL
is written as if it will be printed, and uses formatting - whereas thta is
lost and possibly made rather unreadable when I put it to a file in 80 column
unformatted format.

Your Lojban text was quite readable/understandable, and I didn;t detect any
major errors on a quick read, and caught most of your meaning without cheating,
and certainly youy intent was discerned.

la'e lu ju'i lobypli li'u is probably a better way to refer to the magazine
than "mela
and you could put a relative clause: "poi slabu
or "poi slabymau la'eli pavo  (older than that symbolized by #14)

Much progress has been made on the dictionary in the last week, and we may have
some working files to upload soon.

lojbab