lists of local area lojbanists

It has taken me a year, but I have finally got the LLG mailing list
updated.  If you are interested in contacting Lojbanists in a particular
area to meet/study with them, I have local lists for the following metro
areas (and regions/states/provinces/countries) available by email.

I am mailing out le lojbo karni issue 18/19 after the weekend, along
with (hopefully) all long-awaited back-orders for LLG materials.
Extreme apologies for the delays, but I think I finally got past the
problems.  I will also be sending out a 1-page news notice to JL
subscribers within the week, so that they know that we are still alive -
there has been no JL issue for a year, and I don't expect to put one out
until the end of summer because of continuing dictionary work.

 file
 size
(~250-350/name)

 1925 albany NY
 1380 atlanta GA
 2240 austin TX
 6249 baltimore MD
24332 boston MA
 3760 chicago IL
 1983 cleveland OH
 1245 dallas TX
33602 washington DC
 4125 denver CO
 3049 detroit MI
 1383 gainesville FL
  862 greensboro NC
 1905 houston TX
  882 ithaca NY
 2076 kansas cit KS/MO
11811 los angeles CA
 1378 lansing MI
 1912 madison WI
 3555 minneapolis MI
 5005 northern NJ/NYC suburbs
 1045 norfolk VA
12459 new york city NY
  883 ottawa ONTA
 5614 philadelphia PA/NJ/DE
  637 phoenix AZ
 1717 pittsburgh PA
 3082 portland OR
 2198 quebec QUEB
 4038 raleigh NC
  811 richmond VA
 1096 rochester NY
 1614 salt lake city UT
 6624 san diego CA
 4854 seattle WA
21044 san francisco CA
 1850 st louis MO
  796 tampa FL
 2402 toronto ONTA
 1068 tucson AZ
 1632 vancouver BC
 1624 CT

 6328 europe except germany, scandanavia, UK, russia
 2424 germany
 3576 australia/new zealand
 1692 russia
 4451 scandanavia