Re: afterthought logical connection

Jorge complains:
+++++>
> > (I'm not
> > sure what kanxyjvavlina means, why not just the te vlina?)
>
> I take it to mean "conjunction or alternation, as the case may be".

I still don't get it. Since we were talking about "ja", why bring in
"je" and not any of the others? Besides, what is the "javni" doing
there? Or was it meant to be kanxyjavyvlina?
>++++

Yes, it was meant to be that. I was generalising the discussion beyond
nunkanxe, and we haven't got an agreed term for 'logical connective'
or its terbri. (I tried lojyjonma'o once, but I don't think it's very
perspicuous). So I coined one on the spot.
        Colin