Re: more Eaton, anyone?

#urgency ...

Urgency to me would have to have some kind of vajni in its definition, not
necessarily sarcu

JL> > #> A single word for "douanier" would be bargu'ekrabe'itekykurji
JL> > #I think you need more glue to hold that monster together.
JL> > Actually, I think you don't --- and I think that's a big problem with the
JL> > morphology algorithm; we expect ourselves to supply that glue. I have
JL> > proposed making the glue requirements the same for all syllables, rather
JL> > than them being dispensed with after the second, but Lojbab was against i
JL> --More--
JL>
JL> But then how do you distinguish it from {bargu'e krabe'i tekykurji}? I
JL> guess that if you are careful where you place secondary stresses, it is
JL> possible. I don't care either way, since hopefully, such words will be
JL> rare.

A secondary stress is not a primary stress.  It should be distinctly weaker
than the primary stress as perceived by the listener, or indeed the morphology
algorithm breaks down - and on much simpler words.

lojbab