Re: TEXT.BEG: a simple story

Nice piece, Veijo.

There's one typo

> .i ko'e cpacu le garna gi'e carna
                   ^^^^^
                   grana

Your use of the place structures of {carna} and {denpa}
isn't the way I'd read them, but even if my interpretation's
right, I guess yours is valid as well.

(Long discussion of polymorphic predicates omitted. :) )

On first reading, I had my doubts about some of the other
place structures, but I checked them out, and they're all good.

There's just one jufra which I don't think came out the way
you intended.

> .i mi roroi nelci lo melbi gerku poi mi viska

Rephrasing, that becomes

        da poi melbi gerku poi mi viska zo'u mi roroi nelci da
        There's a beautiful dog which I see, which I always like

I think what you wanted to say was more like

        mi nelci ro melbi gerku poi mi viska

Again, nice piece.

mi'e .i,n.