Re: PLS: Just when you thought it was safe

Just so you all know--it's still running on hebrew for now, we'll let you
all know when it's really moved for sure. We're holding off installing
anything or putting in any changes, and the server will probably be down
for a full day before the move.

We're both (Mark and I) glad that the server is so useful to so many of
you.

//jbaltz

jerry b. altzman                                              +1 212 650 5617
jbaltz@columbia.edu                                      jauus@cuvmb (bitnet)
NEVIS::jbaltz (HEPNET)                    ...!rutgers!columbia!jbaltz (bang!)