RE: TECH: new ZAhO suggestion

On Fri, 11 Dec 1992 I.Alexander.bra0125@uk.co.icl.oasis wrote:

> I think we can do all these with {pu'o}.
>
>         mi zbasu le ci patxu pu'o le cabna
>
>         mi denpa pu'o la pasocac.
>
>         ko'a na klama pu'o lenu mi cliva
>
>         mi pu'o le cabna cu nanca li ji'iciso
>
> I don't think these say anything at all about what happens
> outside the specified time interval.
>
> di'u pinka
> mi'e .i,n.

You're right, we can, and I didn't think of that. Nonetheless, this is not
satisfactory - all those are using it as sumti tcita, and I can't see a
way of getting it into selbri tcita.  Hm, this needs more thought.

ta'o thanks for the comments And - I just about understand them, if I
really put my mind to it; but I don't know what you were intending to
ask/suggest/propose by them.

                Colin