RE: TECH: UI and suggested gismu

Hang on a minute guys ... remember that most of these can take
one of the modifiers, so we'd better not make the basic brivla
too specific.

> >.a'e     UI       alertness    cikna
> Hm. I'd rather something with {sanji}. Possibly {menli to'e tatpi}
I like {cikna}, myself.  The modifiers aren't so clear on {.a'e},
but {.a'enai} ... exhaustion could certainly be physical.
"Sexual alertness" - now I wonder what that might mean ... %~>

> >.o'e     UI       closeness    kansa? ci'ojbi?
> ci'orkansa, I think (empathy)
Not necessarily emotional, pe'i.

>.ia       UI       belief       krici, jinvi
I think we'll need {jinvi} for {pe'i}.

All for now, but possibly more later.

Iain.