Re: TECH: Higley (and Shoulson) on lujvo

I agree somewhat with Greg, and wholeheartedly with Mark, especially about
inappropriate specificity. (I recall once inviting people to join me in a
campaign against precision!)

I also like to play around with possible lujvo - and go beyond the obvious
when trying to coin them.

One thing I do in text is that I will sometimes use a more precise lujvo
the first time I introduce a concept, and then omit a term or two from it
thereafter. Thus having once said "samymrilu" I will thereafter quite happily
use "mrilu" later in the passage.

	Colin