CAFE: Summary and Condensed Papers

I have prepared a summary of the Cafe Project and condensed the
Cafe postings until the end of August.

I am sending these articles separately. The Summary is about 13kb
and the Condensed Papers about 40kb (the original was 200kb+).

I have also prepared (mainly for my own archives) pretty LaTeX
versions. If somebody is interested I can send either DVI files
(UUENCODED) or the corresponding PostScript files (ASCII).
These are much easier to read than the raw ASCII files.
If there is enough interest I could also post these versions
(and subsequent LaTeX formatted stuff). So let me know.

    Veijo

 Veijo Vilva       vilva@viikki21.helsinki.fi