editorial emphasis

Mark to Nick:
>>fi'i drai,ad. mi gleki lenu do cfari lenu cilre loi lojbo .i xu do jikydjuno
>>fi la silvian. RUtiser. noi mrilu se judri le la MEriland. balcu'e
>                                                      ~~

Within the last 10 minutes I sent a mail (to .andruc) repeating some
erroneous Lojban he had written (within "lo'u" quotes naturally), and
wanted to emphasise the error just as Mark has done there - only I
wanted to do it in Lojban..

I said

lo'u<< jo'ugi snuji li'o gi ba'esa'a le ckafi >>le'u

What I want to know is, does that "ba'esa'a" work? What I want it to do
is to emphasise the "le" and show that this is an editorial emphasis,
but I'm afraid it might emphasise the "sa'a" instead.

	xu danfu doi seljbo

p.s. Now several of us are up to it, I really enjoy this game of sending
each other mails of which significant parts are in Lojban, but I wonder
how it is for new subscribers. Opinions, anybody?