Cafe Jbolaz proposal

Not that my megalomania should be showing tooo much :) , but I have this
proposal for the project:

Every two months, an electronic *and* snailmail set of Cafe descriptions gets
mailed out --- this is necessary to allow the off-net participants to keep
up to date. For net participants, a month after posting their cafe article
on the net, they must submit a revision incorporating all comments made. For
those off net, the newsletter ed forwards all comments (net and snail), allowing
the contributor to post a revision, say, four months later. The newsletter
is all-Lojban, and people (preferably on the net, and preferably grammar-
competent) can take turns editing it. The newsletter is cafe *only*, other
literature being forwarded as usual for JL consideration. Cafe articles need
not be tales at all --- *any* piece to do with the cafe (like Veijo's navigation
or my Fraktur rant) is legit, as is any genre. If we all approve on this,
the newsletter can be announced in JL. Some central on-net personage should
be nominal editor (forwarding mail to the editor de jour); I'm not 100% that
*I* should be invested with that honour :) , but I think it would be nice,
(and, if the newsletter is to come out regularly, what with publishing of
learning materials imminent, *necessary*) if the ed is outside Lojban Central.
The ed de jour must commit him/herself to passing all articles through the
current parser, and glossing lujvo as appropriate.

Comments welcome, if not positively mandated.

---
'Dera me xhama t"e larm"e,	      T  Nick Nicholas, EE & CS, Melbourne Uni
 Dera mbas blerimit		      |  nsn@munagin.ee.mu.oz.au (IRC: nicxjo)
 Me xhama t"e larm"e!		      |  Milaw ki ellhnika/Esperanto parolata/
 Lumtunia nuk ka ngjyra tjera.'	      |  mi ka'e tavla bau la lojban. je'uru'e
 - Martin Camaj, _Nj"e Shp'i e Vetme_ |                *d'oh!*