Re: More Text From Dave Young

More thoughts on the Titanic:

> I can't see any way you can have meant this, so I will continue to
> assume that you meant "go'i", in which case:

> 	.ije go'i seldaspo
> =	.ije janli be le barda bisli be'o seldaspo (I think)
> =	'And colliding with the big ice was destroyed'
> which is probably what you meant. I'm not entirely sure whether I've got
> right the effect of using go'i in a tanru when the previous bridi had
> trailing arguments.

I think on reflection that "go'i" in a tanru probably incorporates all
the sumti from the previous bridi in as linkargs, so
	.ije janli befa ma noi citri bloti bei pu bei le barda bisli
		be'o seldaspo
Thus repeating the question as well. .icaca'o na'e birti

ta'o there was a grammatical but certainly not intended extra "ci" in
your da'amoi sentence.