Re: la bradfrd jbogirz

Nick on Andrew:

> >ni'o di'e cu selci'a poi srana le zu'o boltikpykelci goi bytyky. poi se cmene
> >  bau lo glico zoi gy. football gy.
>
> a selbri can't take {poi}. {di'e noi selci'a cu srana}, or just {di'e srana}.
> And it's customary, where {di'e} refers to more than one sentence, to use
> {tu'e...tu'u}. With Colin's Proposal 21 not adopted, you'll have to say {zi'e
> poi se cmene}. I rather like your use of bytyky; I think you've caught on to
> something we've all been missing --- acronyms, rather than KOhA anaphora.

Doesn't necessarily need "zi'e" - as it stands (irrespective of proposal
21), it is [le zu'o boltikpykelci goi [bytyky. poi se cmene ...]]

> >.i la'edi'u se jalge lenu la byrnlis. cmima ba'o le vomoi terfendi co'a le
> >  cimoi terfendi gi'e pujecajeba rinka lenu mi mutce gleki
> You're trying to abbreviate {ba'o cmima le vomoi gi'e co'a cmima le cimoi};
> I don't think the form you've used works, but I can suggest no better.
I think you're right. It was my suggestion, and seemed neat at the time,
but I don't think it does work.

> >  le kelgri poi se cmene zo su'onzis. zi'e noi natmrkymri
>
> Is it the case that le'avla can't have {y}? If so, then natmrkmri (yum :)
That will need some close commas "natmr,km,ri" or it could come out as
"nat,mrk,mri" (cibselslaka)

> To my knowledge, {glico} will do for Englander English as well as Anglo
 English
> --- at most, gugde glico as opposed to bangu glico.
So it's defined, but from here it don't seem to work. "gicnatmi" to a
Martian would clearly mean (some of) the English-speaking nations.

	kolin