Planned Languages Server

I've seen two messages go by lately that could be answered by the
following, so I figure they may be several other newer subscribers to both
these lists who may not know this info, and thus it's time to re-state.

The Planned Languages Server is a mail-server run my myself and Jerry
Altzman at hebrew.cc.columbia.edu.  We have a moderately large (not
enormous--but we're always looking for new stuff) archive of texts in and
about constructed languages.  To get the help file, send e-mail to
langserv@hebrew.cc.columbia.edu with the line:

help

in the message body (the help file is also available in Esperanto for those
that prefer it; include a line 'language esperanto' as well as 'help' in
your message.  If anyone wants to translate the files into anything else,
let us know).  The help file will explain how to use the various commands
to find out what's available and to get the server to send you the files
you choose.

Questions, comments, and submissions to and about the server should be
mailed to archive-management@hebrew.cc.columbia.edu.  Hope you find stuff
you're looking for, and that you can send us interesting stuff for
distribution.

~mark
      o o     o   o             o o   o     o        o   o     o o
              o                       o	o   o  	   o       o   	 o
  o   o     o     o         o     o     o   o      o   	 o     o     N2KOT
Mark E. Shoulson:  shoulson@ctr.columbia.edu
Co-Manager: Planned Languages Server