Am I la pilatus., la MEriland., or just la stupid. gaLAx.?

>From: Mark E. Shoulson <shoulson@ctr.columbia.edu>
>Date: Fri, 14 Aug 92 11:45:22 -0400
>
>>Date:         Fri, 14 Aug 1992 23:58:11 +1000
>>From: nsn%MULLIAN.EE.MU.OZ.AU@CUVMB.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU
>
>You write at the end:
>
>>*shrug* It's been nice :) I was out of practice in this sorta thing...
>
>I'll say you are.  And it means I get to make fun of you for an error you
>haven't had a chance to make in a while:
>
>>fi'i drai,ad. mi gleki lenu do cfari lenu cilre loi lojbo .i xu do jikydjuno
>>fi la silvian. RUtiser. noi mrilu se judri le la MEriland. balcu'e
>                                                      ^^
>ga'i ko rapli befi li panono ciska lu mi banai .ai setca zo la lei lojbo
>cmene li'u
>
>Now if you don't watch it I'll start posting these to the list-at-large!
>:-)
>
>~mark

Waaaaaaay too late, Mark! *guffaw*

thanks, i *thiiiink* :) --- though compared to the KEI's dropped in JL16,
that was noooothing :)

(kei gets dropped so often, I think lenu clauses should be bracketed in
the optional punctuation...)

---
'Dera me xhama t"e larm"e,	      T  Nick Nicholas, EE & CS, Melbourne Uni
 Dera mbas blerimit		      |  nsn@munagin.ee.mu.oz.au (IRC: Nicxjo)
 Me xhama t"e larm"e!		      |  Milaw ki ellhnika/Esperanto parolata/
 Lumtunia nuk ka ngjyra tjera.'	      |  mi ka'e tavla bau la lojban. je'uru'e
 - Martin Camaj, _Nj"e Shp'i e Vetme_ |                *d'oh!*