Re: The Kalevala etc

1. I plan on using a less obtrusive set of << and >> in the future, having
found out that such exists in my fonts.  Whether I always remember will
remain to be seen, since it is one of those obscure ASCII codes.

2. Quoting music, or any non-lojban, can be done using zoi delimited quotes,
and the style of quotation could then even include singing it.  (Nora, uses
a whistle in her examples to classes of zoi quoting - you also can use it
for animal calls and other onomatopoeic "words")

lojbab