Re: NU variations

I'm not sure that I see much similarity between "le nu broda" and
"le jai fau broda", but this is because there is very little historical
usage of "fau" to clarify its semantics.

Moving the example into a bridi may clarify what >I< see as the use of
"fau".

mi ciska cusku fi do fau lenu mi pensi ledo se cusku
I writingly express to you in/on the event of my thinking about what you said.

Clearly in this circumstance, le jai fau ciska cusku is not "le nu mi ciska
cusku" but some variation on "lenu mi pensi ledo se cusku".

lojbab