Easter & the Orthodox group

Hi All,

I have been doing even less Lojban recently because it is coming up for the
NZ Programming Contest again. This is the start of a search for a team to
win the ACM finals sometime next February.

The purpose of this request is this: I have heard that the Orthodox Church
stil use the Julian Calendar, at least for Liturgical purposes. This means
they are currently 13 days behind us, and will remain so until 2100, when
the will become 14 days behind us. They also use a slightly different
algorithm for determining the date of Easter. This is usually on a different
day to the 'Western' churches, but sometimes thay occur at the same time. I
wish to set a problem involving all this, but I need details. Can anyone
supply them?

Replies directly to me please, I have wasted enough bandwidth on the net as
it is. Thanx.

Chris Handley                                     chandley@otago.ac.nz
Dept of Computer Science                       Ph     (+64) 3-479-8499
University of Otago                           Fax     (+64) 3-479-8577
Dunedin, NZ

      "Bet you 3 to 1 that fixing that bug will introduce three more"