Re: a new Lojban project - for all of you

I am all for this project and ready to participate.

A possible setting could be an apparently low-tech way station
at an interstellar/multi-dimensional crossroads (like in
Clifford Simak's 'Way Station') so we could keep the high-tech
mostly at the linguistic level.

At this stage we could consider an electronic format, e.g. The Guide
( PD program available from vela.acs.oakland.edu in directory swbaker,
version 1.0 is due next week; more info in the NEWS group
alt.galactic.guide ).

   Veijo

 Veijo Vilva       vilva@viikki21.helsinki.fi