Re: a somewhat more difficult Lojban text

I haven't seen anybody post the Burroughs text, so here rgoes.

> ni'o co'i lenu mi mi sanjybi'o kei mi co'a catlu la solys. noi se zgana
>    le nunpenmi
New-topic at-the-achievement-of the-event I me conscious-become
(end-abstraction) I begin look-at the-named Sola who is observed by-the
event-of-meet.

> .icabo mi se spaji le cizra ke cinmo seljarco vi le flira noi piso'aroi
>    no'e cinmo seljarco
Same-time I am surprised by-the strange kind-of feel-emotion display at
the face which-incidentally point-almost-all-times [neutral
feel-emotion] displays

> .i ledu'u dakau sy. se pensi kei mi na seldju  [hint: two OSV order clauses]
The-predication some-x-known by-S is thought (end-abstraction) by-me not known

> .iki'ubo mi pujeca cilre pimo'a lei bangu pe la marz. ge'u
>    .eku'i lei banzu be lenu mi na'o nitcu
Because-of-reason I before-and-now learn [point-too-little-of the-mass
language associated the-named Mars (end-relative)] and-in-contrast
[the-mass suffices (link-sumti) for-the-event I typically need]

When I came to I looked at Sola, who was being watched by the meeting. I
was surprised at the strange expression on her usually impassive
face. What she was thinking I didn't know, as I had not learned enough
of Martian languages, only just what I needed.

I'm not sure of "mi mi sanjybi'o" - I became conscious of myself. I
would be inclined to leave out the x2.

I don't understand "se zgana le nunpenmi" - I've translated it
literally, but "meeting" is ambiguous in English, so it works in translation.

                        kolin