Polish story (end)

La malsekaj herboj tremis sub longa gxemo de Numa, sed levante sian vizagxon
de l' tero, li rediris:

---Sed ili, Sinjoro? sed ili? sed ili?

Estingigxis la fulmo, tuj rapidonta el la arko de Jupitero, kunmetigxis la
flugiloj de la aglo. Sur la potencaj sxultroj de Jupitero la haroj ondis pli
kaj pli delikate, kaj en la vocxo de l' kolera dio auxdigxis favoraj sonoj,
kiam li diris:

--- Faru, Numa, ke en via Romo fluu rivero de tia amo, kiel la via, kaj mi
ligos cxiujn sagojn en mia sagujo!

Kasxigxis la cxiela apero. En la sankta arbareto restis Numa kun vizagxo sur
la tero. En la nokta mallumo la herboj tremis sub liaj gxemoj, malsekigxis
de la roso de liaj larmoj.

---- Kiel mi tion faros, Sinjoro de l' mondo? kiel mi povas fari tion?

The wet grass trembled under a long moan of Numa, but lifting his head
from the earth he said again:

--- But they, Lord? But they? But they?

The lightning, to speed immediately brom the bow of Jupiter, was extinguished,
the wings of the eagle gathered. On the strong shoulders of Jupiter the hairs
waved more and more delicately, and in the voice of the angry god there were
heard favourabled sounds, when he said:

--- Numa, make it true that there should flow in Rome a river of a love such
as yours, and I will tie up all arrows in my arrow container!

The heavenly apparition became hidden. In the holy copse remained Numa with
his face on the ground. In the night darkness the grass trembled under his
moans, was wettened by the dew of his tears.

--- How will I do this, Lord of the world? How can I do this?

ni'o lei to'e sudga srasu cu se desku .iga'abo la numam. clani cmoni

The mass of undry grass was shaken. Above this, Numa moaned long.

.i ko'a lafti leko'a flira le dertu gi'e fracru lu le se la'ornai mo .i ri mo
.i ri mo li'u

He1 lifted He1's face from the dirt and react-said "The constituent of the
latin nation will be what? They will be what? They will be what?"

.i le lidni poi bapu'o ka'e sutra vebe'i leko'e cectci co'u jelca

The lighning bolt which will be anticipatedly potentially fast with origin
He2's bent launcher stopped burning.

.i lei nalci be le cipnrakuila. se jmaji .i ne'o leko'e re tsali janco lei
kerfa cu se boxna racmau

The mass of wings of the (bird) eagle became gathered. On He2's two strong
shoulders the mass of hair was medium-for-wave more-delicate.

.i teci'e le voksa be le ta'e fengu cevni lo sance pe loka zanru cu se zgana
ca lenu ko'e bacru lu ko rinka doi numam. lenu vi la romam. lo nunpra pe du'i
ledo nunpra pe'a cu rirxe po'a

In the system (context) made up of the voice of the habitually anrgy god
a sound associated with the ameliorative state was observed at the time He2
said "Cause, O Numa, that in Rome an event of loving which is equal to your
event of loving 'be a river'.

.iseki'ubo mi narpi'o punji rolemi danti lemi dantyvau li'u

For that reason I non-use put all my projectiles into my projectile conatiner."

ni'o le tsani se zgana co'u se viska .i la numam. stali le cesna ricyci'e
sekai lenu leko'a flira cu cpana le dertu

The sky observed thing stopped being seen. Numa remained in the holy tree system
with characteristic He1's face was on the earth.

.i va'o le ctemanku lei srasu cu se desku ne'o leko'a nuncmo gi'e co'a to'e
sudga ki'u leko'a klakyjau

In the environment of the night dark-thing the mass of grass was shaken under
He1's event of moaning and started to be undry because of He1's weeping water.

.ilu mi zukte tai ma doi mujytru .i mi ka'e zukte tai ma fa'o

"I act in which manner O world lord? I can act in which manner <EOT>