bathroom

I'm surprised that Major hasn't spoken up on this issue.

In Lojban we do not have to or need to (or probably want to) euphemize for
cultural reasons.  If you "go to the bathroom" it could be to change the
light bulb, so you should not say "mi klama le xxxxx" to express the need
to excrete.  Some proposed alternatives include:

mi nitcu lenu vikmi
mi bazi vikmi
or timelessly
mi vikmi, since only the incontinent would be likely to say this meaning
present tense.

I have used a lujvo 'vikykla', but am leaning towards 'viktcu' now.

For the room where this is done, (as in asking directions to the xxxx), you
should make separate words for a room to excrete and a room to clean-up, and
a room for refreshing (lavatory and restroom are the latter two euphemisms).

lojbab