Correction of correction, to be corrected

Thanks for your comments, Nick.  I think I agree with just about all of
them.  After I sent the letter, I realized that my uses of la'edi'u were
too inclusive, but I wasn't gonna go back and post about it, particularly
since I had no better idea.

Exactly what do you mean by being atist and not itist?

One thing, though.  I don't think I agree that terminators are an
abomination from hell.  Sure, they should be elided most of the time, but
they're sometimes worth keeping even when they can be dropped.  And that
goes double for cu.  Often, I like seeing a superfluous cu, just so I cnan
keep straight on where the selbri is.  You'll see alot of terminators in my
upcoming translation!

Oh, and on an unrelated note:  was anything ever done about giving 'cevni'
(god) a place for 'purview/bailiwick'?  I think it really makes sense.

~mark