re: bottom up design

Folks,
    About a half year ago, I suggested that we develop a "berlitz"
book for lojban and offered four simple sentences to get the ball
rolling.  Well, only one of the four got translated and that one
into a single word.  The three remaining are:

    1) A query for directions to a rest room (site for voiding
        one's bladder, eliminating feces, expectorating, washing, etc.).
    2) An inquery about the day's specials at a resturant.
    3) An offer to sell a black 1978 Pontiac TransAm that has
        driven 256,000 miles.

I will add to the list as these get solved.  Is "sivni kumfa" a good tanru
for "lavoratory", "rest room", "bathroom"?

    thank you all,
    Art

Arthur Protin <protin@pica.army.mil>
These are my personal views and do not reflect those of my boss
or this installation.