No Subject

I find that I've been "unambiguously hostile."  Hostile to LLG, yes; I
utterly oppose its methods.  Hostile to Lojban as such, no.  I thought
that I responded to rudeness and arrogance, but of course that doesn't
justify answering in kind (or "unkind").  Anyway, posting about LLG
evidently just leads to grouching matches, so I won't do so any more.
All I ask is that you not go commenting on Loglan without checking with
someone who knows the language first.  (And I won't go interpreting Lojban
to the logli masses without checking with you.)

I should also point out that had the merger lojbab refers to been accepted,
it would have been accepted by the Board of Trustees (which I'm not
connected with).  I would have been involved in the linguistic end of the
merger, not in the politics.  I'm a linguist, not a politico.

My reference to "gossip" was unfortunate; it stemmed from personal
correspondence which shouldn't have been mentioned here.

If anyone wishes to discuss Loglan, please feel free to contact me.

Steve Rice