Re: place structure issues

> uunet!math.ucla.edu!jimc sez:
> ...  E.g. he wants to say "the cat kills the rat".
> 	le mlatu cu gasnu/rinka  le nu            le ratcu cu morsi
> [etc, lots of high-level methods of saying the cat kills the rat, omitted]

I'm sure there are valid issues being discussed here (tho I don't
really understand them) but the particular example seems as if it
might be solved more directly...

batci  bac          bite            bite...on/at...
catra               kill            kill...by method...
cnebo  neb     ne'o neck            neck of...; body part

  le mlatu cu catra le ratcu le nu le mlatu cu batci le ratcu le cnebo

..and now I have this terrible feeling that I have overreached my grasp...