Blackadder

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the British comedy series of
series Blackadder; but as an exercise, I post two very-catchy-and-.sig-able
lines from the series, one in lojban and one in English, as an exercise for
you all in translation. I'll post the *answers* (hehe) in a week, and we can
all have a discuss of it then. People with accounts on snark.thyrsus.com
whose login names start with c or l can wait their turn %^)

btw: Mark - welcome aboard! %^) I think you'll find a quantifier by itself
makes a brivla into a sumti, which as such has no place structure unless
linked with {be}, so the {ko} doesn't go with the {kruca} after all.

Phrase the first:

You wouldn't recognise a *subtle plan* if it painted itself purple and
danced naked upon a harpsichord singing "Subtle Plans are here again."

Phrase the second: (immediately after Blackadder has been insulted).

da poi zu'i tcacru lu lonu to'e sinma poi se bacru cu zmadu lonu xadni cortu
kei loka to'erkufra rinka li'u .i da noi zu'i srera li'a .i do ba fakci la'e
di'u ca lenu mi ba cakte leti seljupna'a forca ledo stedu