Gismu list on-line

la nitcion. writes about the Planned Languages Server's having the Gismu
list.

This is indeed the case, as well as a few other Lojban goodies.  We hope to
have more at some point.  We also have some stuff on -gua!spi (did I get
that right?).  We recently got a letter from somebody who says he'll be
sending us a mess of stuff on/in/about JCB's Institute Loglan (as we
Lojbananas call it), so us non-dinosaurs who don't know a lot about JCB's
version can get a taste.  Don't know when that'll happen, but it's
something to hope for.

co'omie mark.

~mark
      o o     o   o             o o   o     o        o   o     o o
              o                       o	o   o  	   o       o   	 o
  o   o     o     o         o     o     o   o      o   	 o     o     N2KOT
Mark E. Shoulson:  shoulson@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu