grammar

>> mi gerna ca srera ki'u mi cnino la lojban .i'o

> I didn't get beyond "I am a grammar...".

Does "mi gerna" mean "my grammar" (my intended meaning) or "I am a
grammar"?

The definition, in the sorted gismu list, is "grammar of language...
for structure...".  So perhaps I really claimed to be a *language*!

The definition of klama is "come/go to...from...via...using...", which
doesn't list the x1 place.  Similarly with other words.  So until I
hear otherwise, I'm making the assumption that the x1 place is left
out on *all* of the definitions, and is always the actor.  That is why
I'm assuming that "mi gerna" means "my grammar".

I plan to post the English for that message tomorrow evening.  This is
to give people a chance to translate it themselves.  And preferably to
post their interpretation to the list.

> I guess that "BNF" button you got at Disclave really got to you.
> Myself, I'm an oracle.

Oracle?  I've used that DMBS.  It's really awful. :-)
								...Keith